Monday, February 6, 2012

Rave Reviews

"The cake truffles are absolutely the best! They melt in your mouth, and a bit on your hands, but that's an easy price to pay for something so yummy! I've just put in my fourth order, and everyone that has had them find that they just can't eat one.....they always want more!"
- Ann S.

"Thanks for my birthday cupcakes:)"
- Ana S.

"Ashley, the "petite sweets" for the Clemson game are just beautiful!!! I can't wait to surprise everyone at my tailgate tomorrow!! Thanks again!"
- Nancy H.

"I served the red velvet ones at a teacher appeciation luncheon at Socastee High School. They were beautifully decorated, exquisitely delicious, and perfectly sized. Everyone enjoyed them, and within minutes, they were devoured! Yum! I can't wait to order more. Thanks, Ashley!"
- Marian S.

"I ordered red velvet and chocolate, decorated in Citadel and Carolina colors for the Cit/USC game in Nov. Not only were they the cutest things ever, they were absolutely delicious. Red Velvet was the crowd favorite, soooooo moist! I wish I had one right now w/ my coffee;)"
- Cindy B.

"Thanks for the adorable tennis ball cakes! They were perfect!"
- Molly P.

"A Petite Sweet's treats are absolutely amazing. They taste great! Plus, the creativity and love that goes into each cake truffle is easily seen!"
- Katie H.

No comments:

Post a Comment